Cook with Me in App Store Now!
You can read from the screen as you cook.
Our recipe app includes 27 vegetarian rice recipes with flavors from around the world. You will discover our take on “Caprese salad”
from Italy. “Jamaican rice” will take you to the Caribbean islands. ”Coconut rice with cashews” is for folks who are nuts about coconut.
There are a lot more flavors to discover in our tastefully developed recipe app.
Mrunal, the self taught cook on our team, developed all these recipes. All her recipes are in a clear, readable easy-to-follow format.
Is the format of the recipe important? Think about a time when you were cooking a recipe by reading a recipe from a website, or from a recipe app on your
mobile or tablet. Did you see following problems with the recipe format:
How do you tackle these problems? Print the recipe on a paper? Zoom-in and zoom-out recipe text on your
mobile device or tablet? If you are wondering why recipes are not available in a better format, try Cook With Me.
It solves the two key problems of readability and navigation. Our app design offers a clutter-free view and readable recipe text.
You can cook by following a recipe on an iPad or iPhone placed on your kitchen counter.
- Readability : Text was too small and the screen showed extra information that cluttered your view.
- Navigation : Difficult navigation from recipe text to ingredients and between recipe steps.
We are confident that you will like the “follow along” design of our app. Your family will love Mrunal’s yummy recipes. Bon appétit!
P.S. Don't forget to check our Facebook page to see more recipes and tips from Mrunal. If you like what you see, we
will appreciate your Facebook likes!
Fiction from Berthold Gambrel
From the Amazon description:
Agents Maynard and Brett are no strangers to complex mysteries and morally grey assignments. When they are sent in
pursuit of a mysterious rabble-rousing radio personality, however, they stumble upon a web of conspiracy and betrayal
beyond anything they could have imagined.
As events lead them from the brooding hills of Appalachia to the remotest wastes of Siberia to the deserts of the American southwest, they discover unlikely allies and twisted madmen, scientists bent on playing God, and mounting evidence hinting at sinister machinations that threaten the entire nation.
With each thrilling episode, the ever-escalating
power and scope of the danger they face forces them to call upon all their skills and experience to survive.
Clickhere or on the cover thumbnail to view The Start of the Majestic World on Amazon.
All Hallows Thieves
Hallows Thieves is a simple, single-screen, arcade-style Halloween iPad game for children which also encourages them to easily create their own levels of play.
About the Game
Are you into arcade-style simple games? Look no further, this Halloween game is for your kids and kid in you.
Our game is about taking candies from a witch; but of course you also need to tackle her henchmen ghosts who are protecting the candies.
Hallows Thieves is one game with many possibilities. You can create many variations of the game by changing parameters like:
Safe experience: As a parent we understand that you want to provide a safe gaming experience to your kid. Our app has no ads. We don't offer any In-App Purchases.
We never track any user data.
- Moon : The speed of the moon is the total time you have to get the candies (play the game).
- Witch : You can change the speed of the witch. Speed change means more or less chances to tap on witch over the moon to get candies.
- Candies : Change the number of candies you need to retrieve to win the game. The more candies you need to get, more difficult game will be.
- Ghosts : You can make the ghost thieves fast for an exciting challenge. Or you can slow them down a bit until you master the game.
- Levels of play : You can use the pre-set levels. Or go wild and customize!
Learning while playing: We have created a fun game that also helps your kids learn some skills because:
- You get feedback on how many candies you have retrieved. Kids can do the subtraction to know how many candies the witch retained.
- The game instructions and feedback at the end of the game are fun-to-read poems that encourage reading.
- Setup for the game... remember, almost unlimited combinations of difficulty exist. Your kid will discover how a change in a setting changes the game.
Your Business Information where your Customers Are: on Mobile
Have you seen how your business information looks on a mobile screen? If you are not happy with what you see or want to improve what you see, we can help.
We will spend time with you to understand your business. Your goals and objectives and most important, your inner drive. Why you do what you do.
We bring design and content creation skills to the table. We hope to build desirable mobile experience for your customers.
Your customer should be able to discover quickly what they are looking for. Your business information on mobile screen should motivate them to be your customer.
If you love simple, usable software like we do, we are glad you are here. You will find our apps to be well-designed, quality apps that provide a very satisfying experience. We stand by our products 100% and would love to hear your feedback and offer support as you enjoy our products.
About us: We are a small team of six from age 6 to 60 with skills as diverse as gaming, graphic design, programming, fine cooking to product marketing.
- Contacting designX6 by email. When you contact us, you provide your name and email address.
We do not store this information in a database, and we do not share it with third parties.
- Mobile apps. We do not collect data in our mobile apps.
- Your IP address. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer automatically when you use the internet. If we use your IP address, it is along with other users' IP addresses to track usage patterns and improve our Website. At no time is your IP address linked with anything that personally identifies the owner of the IP address.